Taken

After watching Dan Brown's novel Angels & Demons on theater, me and my friend got off on a movie spree. We heard many talk about this movie, Taken. Earlier, we tried twice at a nearest Red box machine and couldn't get the DVD. Finally on Saturday night, we went to try again and much to our luck a guy was standing in front of us on a line (Can you believe? Yes there is a line now to get Red box movies. Few months ago people wouldn't even notice) waiting to return the movie.
I starting bugging this guy and asked him whether he liked it. Though he looked like he was not interested at all for a social chat at 9pm on Saturday night, he just said "It was OK". As much as I cared about his comment, I really wanted him to return the DVD so I can get it. All the copies were taken crazily over the weekend. If Red box has a "Most watched Over the weekend" poll, "Taken" would have taken the spot for this past weekend. Just when the guy in front of us returned the DVD and we were about to reach the machine, couple of other guys crossed us to leave the shop with a brand new DVD of "Taken". With a "given up" look, it seemed they were frustated and unlucky and went on to buy the DVD. Me and my buddy looked at them and shared "Look how lucky we are" looks. Anyway, we came home turned on my sound system and played the movie.
It started off as a regular pace movie until the kids go to France. Man! Don't miss with stranger cute girls. You never know whose father is a CIA and works for the government. Special skills Liam Neeson roiled the screen and my speakers. Fantastic performance! I was eating some grapes and stopped after half hour into the movie in order to listen to the dialogues. I am not discussing any of the plots or scenes so that the plot remains for those who didnt watch it yet. What a movie to end a perfect Saturday! Must watch.

My rating: **** (out of 5).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Tamil Calendar

Who does the daunting task of valuing all the troubled assets?

Why is my Visual Studio Solution (.sln) file not opening by double-clicking?