Trying to use Windows Live Writer

For a long time I was not blogging because at work (which is where my idea-horse is running in full speed) all social networking and blogging sites are blocked ( may be one of the reasons is to not get distracted, but come on! I should be able to express my views when and wherever I can ). Then recently one of my friends, Madhu, was telling me about Windows Live Writer (WLW). Its pretty cool. I am able to blog from work now.

I also found this post to be useful when was searching for cool tips about WLW.

Oh! By the way I also recently started using Microsoft OneNote at work. It comes in very handy. Takes time for me to get used to it. Extremely useful tool when I do research online – be it finance or technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Tamil Calendar

Who does the daunting task of valuing all the troubled assets?

Why is my Visual Studio Solution (.sln) file not opening by double-clicking?